PDA

View Full Version : Office Park

nthused
01-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Shot focused on the environment surrounding a proposed office park. Onyx Tree Pro was used to model the tree. HD Instance was used to instance the tree and to change it's size, rotation, and color throughout the site.
One distant light and background radiosity used for lighting.

sidetrak
01-05-2005, 09:17 PM
thats rather nice, i like it

MooseDog
01-05-2005, 10:07 PM
nice work. hd_instance seems to have been worht it, no? :)

i'm curious about onyx tree pro tho. does it work well w/lw? low poly, hi poly? overall, why did you decide on this particular tool? curious :) thx.

adrian
01-06-2005, 12:38 AM
The pic looks great but could we see some more angles and/or a closer view?

Adrian.

ravantra
01-06-2005, 09:39 AM
What is the focus of the ad? I like the rendering from a technical standpoint (nice lighting, good modeling, etc...). What is it you're trying to sell? The trees? I really like the trees..... It says office suites so I assume that is what the ad is "trying" to sell? Yet the offices lack detail, whereas the trees have lots of detail. I guess the ad confuses me. I would add more detail to the suites if thats what the ad is selling and or tone down the trees. I hope I do not offend with my comments and are taken in the good spirit in which they are given.

otacon
01-06-2005, 11:16 AM
I think its a combination of both the offices, and the environment that they are trying to sell. They probably want you to see how nice the surrounding area is so you will want to buy it. I think it looks nice. Would be nice to see a higher res. :)

colkai
01-06-2005, 11:53 AM
I'd be inclined to "shoot" the environment from the opposite side, showing the building more clearly and the trees and 'lake' in the background.