PDA

View Full Version : CG Post

Ivan
01-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Just tried CG Post to see if ndeed it has been fixed and yes, you can do some cool things with it and it doesn't crash right away. I did find it interesting though that, after playing with it a while, I selected it in the timeline and hit the delete key VT completely disappeared, shut down, quit. No error warning, just quit like that is what it was supposed to do when you hit the delete key. Kinda funny since I wasn't in the middle of a project that needed to get out in an hour. Not funny if I had to depend on it to get work done. I'll play more and se if I can get it down to six or seven reproducable steps.

Ivan

Ivan
01-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Well I can't get it to crash the same way twice but I can get it to crash frequently...
:confused:
Ivan

bradl
01-04-2005, 01:57 PM
I haven't had time to try it with SP1 yet, but before now there was some talk of it actually trashing your REDO's even though I never personally saw this. Ivan, were you able to REDO your way back to the crash point?

Ivan
01-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Because I was trying to simplify the steps to repoduce the crash I didn't save anything. This was just for testing not something I would need later.

Ivan