PDA

View Full Version : Where did wireframe go?

Cheryl2
01-01-2005, 12:36 PM
This is kind of a continuation of our last post regard setting up LW 7.5 on a new G5.
Managed to get things working okay but the viewports in "wireframe" are all white...can't select points very well. Any ideas?

Cheryl2
01-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Clarification: Modeler 7.5d has the problem. Wireframe and color wireframe settings
produce a totally white image/background when opening an object saved in LW 7.5c.
Object produced in 7.5d seem to be okay. We're working on it but if someone out there has a solution we could sure use the help.

BeeVee
01-02-2005, 08:42 AM
In Display options turn on Simple Wireframe Points and Simple Wireframe Edges on the interface tab.

B

riki
01-02-2005, 03:51 PM
I've also been having this problem in LW8. Thanks, will try the Simple Wireframes/Points option.

Zarathustra
01-04-2005, 09:31 AM
No workaround for Layout though.

Cheryl2
01-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Thanks to everyone for tyying to help...although we're still having problems which may be due to the dual G5 with a Nividia card on a 30" monitor.

Using 7.5d the problem with the (modeler) viewport white out is still present. I have the option of seeing points or surfaces edges but not both.

7.5c Modeler works and occasionally whites out, but by waiting and/or zooming in or out clears the white out. However, for some reason Layout 7.5c doesn't want to work very well and won't correctly read/load objects created in 7.5d!?!

Confused? I am.

But get this: By loading up both 7.5c AND 7.5d everything seems to work at least well enough to get the ****ed project out of here. Modeling in 7.5c and rendering in Layout 7.5d. We'll sort it out later.

Go figure.