PDA

View Full Version : Morph Map Mixer where is it ?

Neuroup
12-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Hello!
If you know i'm making my author's project. I made whole object with clothes and know i whant made textures. I'm studing Cartoon Character Creation by Jonny Gorden. On page 306 in 4 point we can read "Select Morph Map Mixer ..."
My question is....... where i can find it in modeler ?

I have full Lw8 and i install all plugins from cd [maybe Morph Map Mixer is not a plugin?] and i can't find it in modeler.

Help i need somebody !!!

Merry Xmas!

Bye!!!

Hoopti
12-24-2004, 05:41 PM
There isn't a plugin that I'm aware of that has that name, couldn't find anything on flay. In Modeler, there's Morph Map creation, and in Layout, there's Morph Mixer, but I've never heard of anything called Morph Map Mixer.

Sorry I don't have the book, or I'd try to help a little more.

Hoop

Neuroup
12-24-2004, 05:52 PM
Thank you for your help but in book i can read "Select Morph Map Mixer"

What i must do ?? Where i can find it ??

Maybe my LW8 is not full ??

Bye!!

prospector
12-25-2004, 01:01 AM
I just did a search in LW 8 modeler (hit the search button), it's there so if you can't find it in your menus, then it wasn't put there.
Config your menus and put it where you want.

dablan
12-25-2004, 02:11 AM
I think he means Morph Mixer. It's a displacement plug-in in Layout.

evenflcw
12-25-2004, 07:49 AM
There is a Morph Map Mixer 3rd party plugin available for Modeler (there's acctually one more mixer for modeler, but I can't remember it's name): http://www.dstorm.co.jp/english/plugin/vmap.htm#MorphMapMixer

Whether Jonny Gorden is a writing about this one or the native one inside LWLayout (that Dan mentiones) I have no clue, I haven't got his book. But I should think he must've mentioned 3rd party plugins he would be using in the foreword or such, and probably included them on an accompaning CD.

Cman
12-25-2004, 01:07 PM
It's the one in the book.
The book's appendix lists where to find it on the internet.
It's also on the CD that comes with the book.

^_^

Neuroup
12-25-2004, 04:12 PM
Everybody. Thank you for your help. i found this plugin in internet and i download it. Pity that this plugin is not adding to this book.

Thank you for your help.

Bye!!

Neuroup
12-25-2004, 04:14 PM
One more think. if you want watch my project click on this link .......

http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=31762

When i will put some textures for this object i will inform you on forum.

Bye!!