PDA

View Full Version : Morph problem - bug or functionality?

spec24
12-22-2004, 06:44 PM
In LW 7.5 I could change a model in modeler that was in layout and add some new morph maps and those morph maps would appear in the model in layout under the morph mixer. Just now using 8.0.2. I did a "save as" in modeler (which replaces the model in Layout with the new name one) and added two new morph maps. When I went back into Layout the morph maps appeared in morph mixer but were listed under the new object while the old object's name stayed - esentially listing two object in morph mixer when there is only one object in the scene. This seems like a bug. Any way to get them to merge back into one?

Still useable I know - just a little odd.

toby
12-22-2004, 09:15 PM
I think that's being worked on - in the first release of [8] you could not get any updates to the morphs, you had to remove the morph plug-in and re-apply it. I'm sure that would fix your problem -

blabberlicious
12-23-2004, 08:20 AM
I think that's being worked on - in the first release of [8] you could not get any updates to the morphs, you had to remove the morph plug-in and re-apply it. I'm sure that would fix your problem -

Still broken for me - on the mac.

Not that I'm complaining :-)

toby
12-23-2004, 02:37 PM
are you using the latest build? I'll try it when I get home...