PDA

View Full Version : Creating Audio File From Project

stevan
04-12-2003, 08:39 AM
I'm a brand new (one week) VT2 user. After editing a half-hour television program, I attempted to use a DDR to make an audio-only file simultaneously as I was outputting the project to beta and 3/4 tape. I selected audio only on the capture panel, and, not realizing there were different audio options, I wound up with a 48 khz sampled .rtv audio file. I subsequently couldn't locate the place to specifiy a .wav file sampled at 44.1 kHz, since I want to use the file to burn a CD for our radio broadcast.

Also, is there a way to extract an audio-only file from a project without recording it real time into a DDR?

Steve Speheger
Fresh Fire Media
Lafayette, Indiana

RomainR
04-12-2003, 10:25 AM
Yes there is and it is much faster than real time.

Go to TED and open your project.

Go to the file button and choose render project.

Deselect the video button and choose your preferences and file location.

Hit the render button.

That's it. The good thing is that it renders out fast.

:D

stevan
04-12-2003, 12:45 PM
Wow! Just as I had hoped. You can see how green I am at this system -- greatly impressed, but still wet behind the ears.

Thanks for your quick reply. That is similar to what I was used to in Ulead Media Studio Pro, but I just hadn't found the right menu items yet.

Scott Bates
04-12-2003, 01:36 PM
The longer you use it Stevan the more impressive it gets. Keep asking questions and that wet feeling behind the ears will be gone before you know it. :)