PDA

View Full Version : Great Lightwave Deal

abeq
12-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Hello I'm selling my Lightwave 7 commercial version (which can be upgraded to 7.5D for free) with FPrime for windows with USB dongle. You will get the box and all documentaion for lightwave and i'll also throw in the book Inside Lightwave 7. This is a great deal for anyone looking to jump into lightwave for an inexpensive price. I'm asking $800US for Lightwave and Fprime with Inside Lightwave 7 thrown in. Don't let this deal slip through your fingers.

-NG-
12-21-2004, 04:43 PM
How much for only Fprime:p

RetroDistortion
12-23-2004, 02:56 AM
Hello I'm selling my Lightwave 7 commercial version (which can be upgraded to 7.5D for free) with FPrime for windows with USB dongle. You will get the box and all documentaion for lightwave and i'll also throw in the book Inside Lightwave 7. This is a great deal for anyone looking to jump into lightwave for an inexpensive price. I'm asking $800US for Lightwave and Fprime with Inside Lightwave 7 thrown in. Don't let this deal slip through your fingers.

But if you buy the upgrade package for VT [4] it's only $600. I guess if you are talking about only buying LW, I guess there is $800 in savings.