PDA

View Full Version : Bob's FX Package Problems

KenBennett
12-20-2004, 01:40 PM
I just purchase and down loaded Bob's BloomFX, SoftFX and SoftFX. I unzipped the folders. There are no instructions on how to install or how to register these programs. Running Setup places a bunch of unusable icons in several folders.

How do I get from buy to using these packages?

Thanks.

Jim Capillo
12-20-2004, 02:07 PM
I just purchase and down loaded Bob's BloomFX, SoftFX and SoftFX. I unzipped the folders. There are no instructions on how to install or how to register these programs. Running Setup places a bunch of unusable icons in several folders.

How do I get from buy to using these packages?

Thanks.

Contact Bob direct : bobt_AT_toastergarage.com

Ivan
12-20-2004, 02:22 PM
There should be a Read me file in there somewhere, this would have instructions. If you email Bob at the address Jim gave he is usually pretty quick to respond.

Ivan

KenBennett
12-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I looked, there were no Read Me files inclosed with the downloads. I'll email Bob.

Thanks.

ted
12-20-2004, 06:15 PM
Ken, you actually wanted to USE them? You must know that's another $100.00! :eek:

Just kidding. I've found Bob to be VERY responsive to these kind of issues. I'm sure he'll take care of you.
A reg file should be created that you'll need to e-mail Bob. Then you get the reg code.

Bobt
12-21-2004, 06:06 AM
Ken,
Sent you 2 emails last night hope you got them and
are sending me registration codes soon.

Bob

Bobt
12-21-2004, 06:08 AM
Boy am I asleep this AM.
Kens already got the unlock codes.

Bob

ted
12-21-2004, 01:09 PM
It;s OK Bob. Most of us know how hard you've been working with all the new Code NewTek has thrown at you. I hope you take some time this holiday to rest! :cool:

Jim Capillo
12-22-2004, 06:42 AM
Boy am I asleep this AM.

Hey Bob,

That file you sent me worked fine. I'm getting better at this ! ;)