: Err: "Bad object ID" = c0dedbad :
: :
: :
: Lounch debugger :
: ------- -------- :
: :Yes : : NO : :
: ------- -------- :
:-------------------------------------------:

and what to do to avoid this message aper again.

When you click on Yes or No the VT3 system locks the "No video signal present potential driver lockup" appears and the only thing left is to restart whole computer system. WinkillRTM doesn't help.

Bostjan

bostjan
12-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Just found thread a few threads back.

pfrench
01-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Can you give a set of steps that cause this message every time?

isaacu
01-19-2005, 10:25 PM
I have also encountered this error at the most inopertune times. I think it happens most frequently when I am in the CG editor.

takabanana
01-17-2006, 11:13 PM
I JUST got this same message.
I have been STRUGGLING for the past few hours; and all I am trying to do is to load in a VTEdit project file. I have been unsuccessful the last 4 attempts (and I have been trying different UNDO project files too); they never load - VT seems to just sit there locked up... the hard drive stopps "churning" away (I dont hear any READs going on; I wait 5 minutes and nothing happens and I have to kill VT).

c0dedbad - neat error tho..

wish there was a way to load in this project file.. ive had this happen before too.. try to load in some project files and the system just sits there (after maybe a minute or two of it chugging away at the drive... it suddenly stops).

takabanana
01-17-2006, 11:16 PM
doh! the debug files went away!

Scott Bates
01-17-2006, 11:38 PM
the debug files went away!
Which means? Have you tried shutting down the system, pulling the plug and going for a walk? Solves lots of wierd problems for me. :compbeati

MSerafim
05-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Resuming, no workaround or solution for this problem ?

Is it right ?