PDA

View Full Version : Hands Up if You`re Sinister!

Rory_L
02-13-2003, 12:24 AM
So how many of you are left handed? I am and I`m betting quite a few of us are.

What I`d really like to know is if the ratio of lefties to right handers differs between the users of different 3D software. My guess would be Maya favours right handers and Lightwave is more left hander friendly. But what about Softimage and Max? Hmmm...

I`m now using a symmetrical mouse, but for years I battled on with a right hander designed one. Curiously, it ended up feeling better than this one. Hehe :D

R

Paul Lara
02-13-2003, 06:38 AM
Lefties UNITE :cool:

I'm actually ambimousterous, but using the other hand at the present time.

Global Hawk
02-13-2003, 07:05 AM
I'm your every day regular Right-hand man!

It would be interesting to find out aobut what hand for what program. I personaly have never tryed anything bu LightWave, and am very happy leaving it that way!

I think there is nothing like the Wave!:D (shameless plug);)

Hiraghm
02-13-2003, 11:05 AM
I do some things right-handed and some things left-handed.

ursa
02-13-2003, 11:34 AM
Lefty all the way!

Alec Trevelyan
02-13-2003, 03:00 PM
rightie!!:)

oxyg3n
02-13-2003, 06:30 PM
I always use my right hand but for one thing. If I am using a knife and fork to eat with I have to have the fork in my left hand because I am so clumsy if I try to cut something with my left hand
:D

ted
02-13-2003, 07:07 PM
Right as right can be. I can't even....you-know...:eek: with my left hand without hurting myself!

bbeanan
02-13-2003, 07:49 PM
I'm a lefty but I have been know to be using both my toaster mouse with my right hand and my laptop mouse with my left at the same time.

Digital_red
02-13-2003, 08:12 PM
Lefty here.
Its a nightmare when some one right handed wants to use my pc. how many leftys have done the cross handed move when using a rightys pc.

btw I once broke both my arms at the saim time. guess i was no handed then

jin choung
02-13-2003, 10:03 PM
ima righty,

but i've always had an ambivalent wish to be left. means you're right brain dominant and more creative and such...

but then again, you bear the burden of living in a right handed world - right to left writing smears ink, scissors, guitars, breasts...

and i do like being analytical and left brained too.

good thing i didn't have to decide.

jin

novadesigns
02-14-2003, 09:22 PM
Two hands are better than one! Abidextrous here. :)

wgreenlee1
02-14-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Rory_L
So how many of you are left handed? I am and I`m betting quite a few of us are.

What I`d really like to know is if the ratio of lefties to right handers differs between the users of different 3D software. My guess would be Maya favours right handers and Lightwave is more left hander friendly. But what about Softimage and Max? Hmmm...

I`m now using a symmetrical mouse, but for years I battled on with a right hander designed one. Curiously, it ended up feeling better than this one. Hehe :D

R

What a excellent use of webspace....

Whats next,what color of shoelaces do you wear?:rolleyes:

Heimhenge
02-15-2003, 12:43 AM
White, 28" x 0.25" x 0.125", plastic tips, first loop on inside.

Global Hawk
02-17-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ted
Right as right can be. I can't even....you-know...:eek: with my left hand without hurting myself!

:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Too much information!!! Just way too much!!;)

Skonk
02-17-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by ted

Lol, thats funny cos its true :)

Im a righty btw.

James..

Digital_red
02-19-2003, 05:28 PM
I once heard that on average us leftys live 9 years less than rightys :mad:

ted
02-19-2003, 06:21 PM
I think that was Propaganda from us Righties!
That or the stress from living in a mostly Right world.;)

Rory_L
02-19-2003, 07:26 PM
...and most can openers are in breach of the Geneva Convention! My kitchen`s been decorated with tomato juice and blood on more than one occasion! :D

The poll`s standing at an amazing 17% at the moment for us lefties. That`s waaay up on the national average.

Mind you the data might be just a little skewed; I didn`t imagine there were quite so many quadrupeds among us ;)

R

Global Hawk
02-20-2003, 12:08 PM
It sounds like we need Ned Flanders "Leftorium"! Break out those left handed can openers!:D