PDA

View Full Version : Bob's plug-ins

ted
12-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Well, I finally got most of Bob's plug-ins installed. LW Connect is my favorite at this point. Tomorrow I'm hoping to throw some of his tools in my client’s production.
I was thrilled that I could add his plug-ins, i.e. "bloom" UNDER a NewTek plug-in, i.e. "Grain". I didn't know if you could layer multiple plug-in without rendering. (I hate rendering). This was sooo coool!

I can't say enough about how much more I can do now with my VT for such a small price.
Heck, I'll get my monies worth on just one or two projects. Not to mention how GREAT my client will think I am, as well as my Edit System!!!

Thanks Bob!!! Keep up the good work. I encourage everyone to give Bob ideas on what else you would like him to add to your toolset. Oh yeh, and buy his stuff. We all need him to make money at this so we can keep getting cool toys!!!

faulknermano
12-16-2004, 02:44 AM
Well, I finally got most of Bob's plug-ins installed. LW Connect is my favorite at this point.

who is BOB? Bob Hood, you mean?

UnCommonGrafx
12-16-2004, 05:23 AM
Bob Tasa who makes plugs for VTEdit.

Haven't seen Bob Hood out in a public forum in quite some time. I just want him to come through on a buttKick next version.