PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Jim Capillo
12-15-2004, 05:07 AM
Ignoring the ire of those politically correct nitwits who are intent on removing any instance of the word "Christmas" from our lives...... :mad:

I'd like to wish all my friends and extended family here on the board and at Newtek itself a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year ! May all our families be kept safe and healthy for 2005 and may we all enjoy a prosperous new year (especially Newtek!)

Also, take a minute to think of those who are protecting us during the holidays in faraway lands. It is because of them that we are able to enjoy all of our holidays and express our opinions freely. They cannot be with their families.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ted
12-15-2004, 04:54 PM
Ditto.
Merry CHRISTmas, GOD Bless us all, and on my honor to GOD and my Country.
And God bless our troops also.
May the new year bring you Health, Happiness and Prosperity.