PDA

View Full Version : plug-in has no interface?

aberrations
12-13-2004, 08:26 AM
I've loaded my plug-ins and added one to a surface but when double-clicking to bring up the interface or options lightwave tells me that the plug-in has no interface. Although I did the exact same thing yesterday and I had no problem. Why could this be happening and how can I fix this? Can anyone help me please? :confused:

Kurtis
12-13-2004, 08:39 AM
aberrations,

It might help people assist you if you specify which plug-in(s) you're experiencing this with.

Tiger
12-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Are you saying that yesterday the plug-in had a interface,
and today it`s gone?

hrgiger
12-13-2004, 09:21 AM
Well, some plug-ins have more then one socket, as it were, and it's possible that one or more of them has no interface to bring up. Just like you add sasquatch in both the properties panel and the pixel filter panel, other plug-ins go in more then one place. Is it possible that you are trying to open the wrong extension of the same plug-in?

aberrations
12-13-2004, 03:22 PM
i've experienced this with sasLite and SkyTracer2. With SasLite I added it to the properties panel yesterday and was able to work in the interface, yet today I went to do the exact same thing and lightwave told me it had no interface.

aberrations
12-15-2004, 07:20 AM
By some miracle I have no problem in getting to the saslite and other plug-ins options. Don't know what was wrong because I didn't do anything. Thanks for attempting to help.