PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave work experience wanted. Please!

99sproth
12-06-2004, 03:23 PM
Hi

First I'll explain... As part of my schools year 13 work experience program, we get a week or two to go spend some time in our future profession.

Most of my friends spent their time on our previous 'experience' in a shop or some other completely unimaginative area of the world outside.

I however don't settle with having such bland horizons...

I'm an aspiring 3d artist and I run my own freelance studio from home (I even have my own remote employees). I really want to find a LIGHTWAVE studio that will take me on. I'm posting here, because I know you guys will help me find one.

It doesnt matter where the studio is. I'm based in devon in the Uk, and would go anywhere( as my mini studio has quite an impressive income so I can afford plane tickets). For my year ten week I worked at a local 3d animation studio and can provide you with references, but I would really like to expand my horizons out of the southwest or even the country.

I love 3d, it is my life, I'm sociable, polite and a hard worker. I can't make coffee, but I'm sure I can learn. :)

So basicly I'm looking for any studio that would take me on for a week or 2 next september. (Dates I can't confirm for a few weeks.)

I understand that production enviroments are always busy and that creates problems with inserting a newbie into the mix, but please could someone help me out with this.

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."

-Simon

Aegis
12-06-2004, 04:40 PM
Email me some of your LightWave stuff at [email protected] - we might be able to find you something here at Indestructible... ;)

99sproth
12-06-2004, 04:55 PM
/me collapses from heart attack. :eek:

Will email asap.

Tanks a lot!

Simon