PDA

View Full Version : In-Sync: Speed Razor

Dave5121
12-02-2004, 07:07 PM
Anyone know what has happened to In-Sync. You can't sign on to their website under my in-sync. None of their phone numbers work. I hear support doesn't answer... I've heard from several people that In-Sync may be exiting stage left. Is this true? Any information would be helpful.

Jim Capillo
12-02-2004, 10:38 PM
Anyone know what has happened to In-Sync. You can't sign on to their website under my in-sync. None of their phone numbers work. I hear support doesn't answer... I've heard from several people that In-Sync may be exiting stage left. Is this true? Any information would be helpful.

I can't remember exactly, but it's been quite a while since it's been included with VT.

VT[3] ? :confused:

Paul Lara
12-03-2004, 07:28 AM
Actually VT[2] was NewTek's last inclusion of SR. When we launched a more mature VT-Edit in VT[3], SR was no longer included.

Dave5121
12-03-2004, 09:40 AM

What I mean't is - Is the company belly up or what? I am starting to get involved with Toaster Edit, but I have several friends on just a speed razor platform that is trying to see what has happened to In-Sync.

UnCommonGrafx
12-03-2004, 11:29 AM
You'd have to ask them...
Oh, you can't. :o

Looks like at least two paws are heaven faced...waiting on the other two it seems.

ottis41
12-03-2004, 06:43 PM
IN-Sync is still around, i was just on the sire and they were advertising VT4 workflow with there software. The site my have been down. I logged in earlyer this week

memerick
12-03-2004, 08:33 PM

I've been trying to get on their web site all week. I can't get any where with them. I even tried calling and the phone was disconnected and the message said there was no more info. :confused: I'm having trouble getting SR 4.8SE to recognize VT2 3890 build.

pixelpusher
12-15-2004, 09:46 PM
I spoke with a former sales person yesterday and he said they were in an "unknown" state....
I was trying to get my copies of SR5.5.1 and Blade2 rekeyed after a system rebuild at which point they both ceased to recognize their respective keys. Bummer.......

Pete Draves
12-16-2004, 10:02 PM
any one wishing to continue to use razor5.5.1 and blade2.2
contact me directly
Pete Draves
[email protected]

ottis41
12-17-2004, 07:09 AM
Thanks Pete

I am an In-sysc user, and i would hate to lose the use of my speed razor with my toaster. It is a valuble addition the the VT suit for my production workflow.

paulrus
12-17-2004, 07:38 AM
My understanding is that quite a few years ago their core group of people (the original team) left. Since then I think they've been struggling.

PG