PDA

View Full Version : Wordware Christmas Special - Limited Time

kurv
12-01-2004, 11:03 AM
Wordware Publishing and myself would like to thank the LightWave community for your support, kind words and your patronage over the past years. To say thank you I Wordware is offering customers an unprecedented special for the Christmas Season of 50% off retail on any books we sell from our web site.

This special is not valid for already discounted books we sell online, but feel free to look at any of the LightWave titles located at www.wordware.com/lightwave.

50% off will be hard to pass up… and did we say that shipping inside the continental US is free. Try getting that deal somewhere else!

To receive this special please use the following coupon code online, “wwchrist-special”. Please be sure to click the redeem button in order to have the shopping cart recalculate your total.

This offer is good only through Christmas so do not delay... we will not extend this offer after the 25th of December.

Thank again to all of you and Merry Christmas!

Signal to Noise
12-02-2004, 07:53 AM
Great deal, Wes!

Looks like I'll be taking advantage of this offer for some "seasonal" reading. :)

One note: It would be nice if the "Coming Soon" section of books had their release dates changed or removed. We are almost done with 2004. ;)

kurv
12-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Great deal, Wes!

Looks like I'll be taking advantage of this offer for some "seasonal" reading. :)

One note: It would be nice if the "Coming Soon" section of books had their release dates changed or removed. We are almost done with 2004. ;)

LOL, thanks.. yep since I became the official Publisher here I have not had much time to work on the site... okay no time... thanks ;) updated.