PDA

View Full Version : ROBOT (heavy armed!)

antwik-2
12-01-2004, 05:38 AM
Here is some renders on a modelling project. A heavy armed futuristic robot.

http://www.antonw.com/images/download_bilder/3d/robot3.jpg

http://www.antonw.com/images/download_bilder/3d/robot2.jpg

caesar
12-01-2004, 05:51 AM
WOW :cool: Very cool!

veljko
12-01-2004, 09:37 AM
Hi-
kicka *** modeling!:)
The front feet look a bit to thin and weak for my teaste- I would definitly make em stronger. They dont seem to be able to handle some heavy duty fighting power, so this makes the whole robot seem to light and weak.
The composition image is as well weakining the perception of a killing machine. There he is in the middle of the street and i dont see any weak humans running in terror. The just go on about their usual bussines it seems. I would eather put them in, or change the scenery.

hope this helps,
& once again- cool:)

Thomas M.
12-02-2004, 06:21 AM
Cool design! But to me it looks more like a guy who's going to vacuum clean my flat and not make me **** my pants! .-)

cgolchert
12-02-2004, 08:19 AM
Looking good. For the composite you might want to slightly blur the render since the background isn't as sharp.

Can't wait to see it textured. well, I can...what other choice do I have?

Chrisstian01
12-03-2004, 01:04 PM
I would really like to see an anim. posted. Also what is your work flow like to produce this? do you start out with conceptuals first or did you just go at it? Texturing? It looks a bit plastics because of the shiny ness and the lack of flaw.....?

12-03-2004, 03:00 PM
WOW, amazing

how long did it take you to make this?

Zarathustra
12-03-2004, 10:36 PM
anim! let's see it

antwik-2
12-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Glad you like it!

veljko: Hmm ya true I might pickt a little to sofisticated background to comp it in
If i get time, i make a battlefield for it :)

Chrisstian01: Im an awful rigger and animator so im not sure if i dear to try that out, but maybe if some one is interested i could send the model?

[email protected] Im not sure how long it took to modell. You know how it is you get fedup on it and throw it away for a couple of weeks then you come up with some new ideas and start work on it again. The idea was to have it very clean, it should look new and shiny to really bring out the modelling. That i was focusing on.

adrian
12-08-2004, 12:57 PM
I am positively drooling over that modelling and texturing.

I wish I was that good! :)

Adrian.

monovich
12-09-2004, 07:35 PM
very nice model and cool renderings. I love techy stuff like this.

-steve