PDA

View Full Version : demo reel, demo reel, demo reel

durden
04-09-2003, 11:32 PM
When is Lightwave going to come out with a demo reel...When I go to computer shows I am always blown away by the demo reels. People in the broadcast industry want to see motion video. Perception of how the product is used it key to how it is received. If there is only a few videos or no demo reel people think the product is more for still 3d work or not capable of creating such great content. which is fine but lightwave is so much more. Lightwave needs a demo reel yesterday!!!

Herv
04-10-2003, 12:52 AM
what can we tell you, mmmmmm., ok Newtek need to put more videos up to their site, the ones that are left there are sooooo old, and today.... dslkjglc, ddml;oru"jdk^dc;aaaaaaahhhhhhhh:rolleyes:

Zombat
04-10-2003, 06:10 PM
Wrong board, dude

Elmar Moelzer
04-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Yupp, wrong board, Admins could you move this pls?
Otherwise having seen the cool stuff done with LW and the Toaster displayed at NAB, I can only second that this should really be shown off in a reel on NTs page and the gallery or wherever possible!
Gee, that Area51- stuff rocked and the stuff by computercafe was not bad neither!
CU
Elmar

ViperGT
04-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Well, I don't know how official this one is, but by odd chance I found it a while back. See this thread at LWG forums to watch it, a couple posts down: http://www.lwg3d.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10836&highlight=Demo+reel+lightwave

-Viper