PDA

View Full Version : Email from NewTek

BrianW
11-22-2004, 06:51 PM
Anyone recieve this email today:

Dear Brian,

You were recently sent an email asking you to participate in a survey to help NewTek better serve you, our customer. Unfortunately, some of you experienced some difficulty in participating in this effort.

As a part of our ongoing effort to providing the best customer service possible, we are in the process of implementing a new system to help us better track and implement the results of our surveys. However, like many new systems implemented for the first time, we experienced some technical issues. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused. Please, let me assure you that we at NewTek and in the 3D Marketing department are very serious about listening to your feedback toward NewTek and its products and appreciate your assistance in that effort.

The issues have now been addressed, and we would greatly appreciate your assistance in re-visiting link below and participating in the "LightWave [8] Satisfaction Survey 11/2004".

Thank you for your time and understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Kurtis Harris
NewTek 3D Marketing Assistant

Anyone notice the missing link?! Does anyone here have that link that I may go and take the survey?
Thanks,
BrianW

Kurtis
11-22-2004, 07:21 PM
As I said, new system, a few problems. :(

You should have already received an email with the link sometime Friday or Saturday. Please refer to the former email for the link. If you did not receive the first email, please reply to the second email, and you will be sent the link.

Thanx.

BrianW
11-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Thanks Kurtis!
BrianW

Avebeno
11-22-2004, 09:57 PM
I came here wondering about the email I got from NewTek today. It was blank.

blabberlicious
11-23-2004, 02:18 AM
I came here wondering about the email I got from NewTek today. It was blank.

Perhaps they were sending you the blank field on the form to fill in.

Reminds me of the time I visited an agency, and watched an account handler faxing a blank sheet of paper.

'Why are you sending that?' I asked.

'My mate in the Liverpool Office ran out of paper, so I thought I'd fax her some...'

;-)

Silkrooster
11-23-2004, 02:30 AM

Reminds me of the time I visited an agency, and watched an account handler faxing a blank sheet of paper.

'My mate in the Liverpool Office ran out of paper, so I thought I'd fax her some...'

;-)
Now thats funny. :D
Silk

Exper
11-23-2004, 04:39 AM
Yep! :D

Then... I doubt that European users will receive a survey-email! :o

Kurtis
11-23-2004, 10:00 AM
For those of you who have tried to access the survey in the last 12 hours...

San Antonio has been experiencing some very severe weather the last few days. We have already experienced a power outage since we came into the office this morning. This is wreaking a bit of havoc with our servers. So, if you are having trouble accessing the survey, please keep trying. The weatherman says we should be past this tomorrow.

Thanx.

wthigpen
11-23-2004, 10:30 AM
LOL, that cracked me up. I needed that laugh.

;-)