PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave Conect

David
11-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Anyone using it? Opinions reatctions, I'm thinking of purchasing it.

Ivan
11-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Yup. Buy it. I know I am sounding like a broken record here but this is really the coolest plugin you can get for VT. It allows you to utilize Lightwave without ever learning anything more that VTEdit. If you already know Lightwave even better. Another good reason to buy it is that Bob rewrote the RTV loader. The one that Newtek supplied caused a significant bump in luminance on RTV files. Bob's inputs and saves RTV files that are virtually identical. If you never use LWConnect but use the RTV loader this plugin is worth the price. You will use LWConnect. Find someone who has it and ask if they would give it up, good luck.

Dealers should package LWConnect with every system that they sell, it should not even be a question.

Ivan

SBowie
11-12-2004, 06:31 PM
I agree it's very cool -- and I can point out I've not had any complaints at all from my many customers who bought it.

Also, though this is the wrong place (and I am seldom 'commercial' in this forum anyway) I will deviate from normal practice to re-iterate that I am continuing to offer what I believe are the best prices on LW_C anywhere to registered ToyBox users -- AND - for those unfortunates who lack the ToyBox ;), am also doing a "ToyBox +LW_C" bundle at a special reduced price. (This includes both the Aura and Mirage versions of the ToyBox.)

http://vtworx.com/toybox/

Original1
11-13-2004, 04:46 PM
LWCOnnect is very cool, I spotted a bug in the LWloader.p plugin when used in PAL Format, and Bob fixing it in a couple of hours. SO I am impressed by the quality of the Plugin and the speed with which Bob responded.

Well worth the Dollars