PDA

View Full Version : Help cant get realflow to lightwave

Jamel
10-31-2004, 03:48 PM
I made a object in lw brought it to realflow did some water dynamics saved it as a scene file but cant get it back to lightwave ? (by the way its realflow 3) and (lightwave 8).

WCameron
10-31-2004, 04:25 PM
read the section of the manual RF3 manual :
getting started : rf connectivity : lightwave.

everything is done through the 12 plugins it adds.

- Will.

Jamel
10-31-2004, 05:28 PM
read the section of the manual RF3 manual :
getting started : rf connectivity : lightwave.

everything is done through the 12 plugins it adds.

- Will.
I downloded the try for free version an they said you can export them back to lw. It didnt come with a manual. I know the rest of the stuff its just i dont know how to bring a scence i made in realflow back in lightwave. so im lost C:\Program Files\Next Limit\RealFlow 3\doc\html\rf_plugins\lightwave\lightwave.html

WCameron
10-31-2004, 08:57 PM
I downloded the try for free version an they said you can export them back to lw. It didnt come with a manual. I know the rest of the stuff its just i dont know how to bring a scence i made in realflow back in lightwave. so im lost C:\Program Files\Next Limit\RealFlow 3\doc\html\rf_plugins\lightwave\lightwave.html

unless they altered the demo from when they first put it up on there site, the demo does come with the documentation its in
/nextlimit/realflow 3/doc or on the startbar programs // nextlimit // realflow 3 //
contents.

basically you (re)apply the exported rf3 .sd file onto an object via deformation plugins. You might have to get the plugins seperately from the website - i honestly dont recall if it came with them.....

theres some tutorials up on the nextlimit website but they havent added the application specific ones yet that i can see.

if i get time tomorrow i'll try and do a mini tutorial here.

- Will.

Jamel
11-01-2004, 06:16 PM
unless they altered the demo from when they first put it up on there site, the demo does come with the documentation its in
/nextlimit/realflow 3/doc or on the startbar programs // nextlimit // realflow 3 //
contents.

basically you (re)apply the exported rf3 .sd file onto an object via deformation plugins. You might have to get the plugins seperately from the website - i honestly dont recall if it came with them.....

theres some tutorials up on the nextlimit website but they havent added the application specific ones yet that i can see.

if i get time tomorrow i'll try and do a mini tutorial here.

- Will.

thanks alot