PDA

View Full Version : Move SDK- mailing- list from Yahoo to here

Elmar Moelzer
04-08-2003, 08:18 AM
Hello
have enough really this Yahoo- stuff sucks.
It is hard to read through because of the stupid advertizing. Now I need to generate an account now and this stupid Yahoo- **** does not remember my password (and yes I typed it in correctly and I tried 2 times). It is impracticyl and it generally sucks.
Therefore I want it to be moeved into this forum.
Thanks
CU
Elmar

Lightwolf
04-08-2003, 09:18 AM
Hi Elmar,

no, please don't. May be an SDK section, but I'm quite happy with the ML (I don't use it over http though, I get the e-mails and Opera sorts them for me).
It is much faster, replies are easier, and no mini box to type in like the vbulletin.

My 2 cents

Cheers, Michael

Elmar Moelzer
04-08-2003, 09:40 AM
It is much faster, replies are easier, and no mini box to type in like the vbulletin.
Hmm my impression is just the other way round. And every second time you wnat to view a post you have to klick through an awfully slow loading add.

I don't use it over http though, I get the e-mails and Opera sorts them for me)
How do you search the archives then?
And really I feel it is hard to read. No threads and nothing. No comfort at all.
And now I even have to register (telling them all sorts of ****, that I really dont have the time for) and then it does not work, aaargh!!!
I am done with Yahoo, really.
From now on I will use the 3rd- party section here for doing SDK- questions (hoping someone will reply) until NT puts up a SDK- section in this group.
I really do not have the time to fool around with this F***ing Yahoo- ****.
CU
Elmar

Lightwolf
04-08-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Elmar Moelzer
How do you search the archives then?

:) I usually have the last 500 mails on my machine, and then I have to go to Yahoo too.

And really I feel it is hard to read. No threads and nothing. No comfort at all.

single e-mails and Opera 7 :cool: threaded views and automatic ML detection...

And now I even have to register (telling them all sorts of ****, that I really dont have the time for) and then it does not work, aaargh!!!
I am done with Yahoo, really.

I registered once, when the ML switched, and I haven't looked back since.

From now on I will use the 3rd- party section here for doing SDK- questions (hoping someone will reply) until NT puts up a SDK- section in this group.

Don't worry, I'll reply :D

Is Ernie on this board?

But, I vote for a SDK section to. There you go.

Cheers,
Mike

Elmar Moelzer
04-08-2003, 09:53 AM
Thanks!
CU
Elmar