PDA

View Full Version : Batch Capture???

Ivan
10-27-2004, 08:09 PM
Ok, I did a test with Batch Capture for when I really need it and so far I hope I don't.

I captured the video via Firewire and used the DV capture so I got timecode from the tape.

Created a project and cut the clip up into 4 segments.

Saved the Project and I saved a CSV file.

deleted the video, exited VT and restarted.

Loaded the project in VTEdit and selected Batch Capture project from the menu... Nothing happened. I loaded Batch Capture and selected File/Import EDLs and selected the CSV file and hit "Open".

Nothing happened.

I then went to File/Open and selected the Project. Now I have the 4 clips including their timecodes all bordered in Red. I select them all and click on Capture Selected and Nothing happens. I click on Capture All and Nothing happens.

The DV Deck is selected, I know because I can control it from the Batch Capture Panel.

Now I know I'm not always the brightest bulb, but what did I miss??

Thanks,

Ivan

Ivan
10-28-2004, 10:34 AM
One more time, wht did I miss?

Anyone?

Thanks,

Ivan

Tim Johnson
10-28-2004, 02:37 PM
Not sure what's going on. There have been a couple of bugs reported in Batch Capture--I'm sure they'll be squished at Newtek pretty soon. Hang in there.

Ivan
10-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Thanks, it would be good to know if this is one of them. I was able to do Batch capture of DV with VT3 so maybe something broke. Anyone else having a similar experience?

Thanks,

Ivan