PDA

View Full Version : When Bees Attack

fronzel
10-27-2004, 09:47 AM
It's up and running ! The bee site as I like to call it. I did this for 19.5_NPFC_NineteenPointFiveCollective. It's good to have friends who make audio because with out that our animations would be boring.

I did this video about a year ago. It's how I taught myself LW. One of my coworkers/friend did all the flash.

**** glad it's up, I've wanted to show this off in it's entirety for a while. So go down load this video and watch. oh and theres OSX icons and PC icons that you can down load too if you like em.

http://npfc.org/

adrian
10-27-2004, 10:38 AM
Well unfortunately I couldn't play the movie but the website looks very professional. It could well be my PC at work not being able to play them - what format are they in?

Adrian.

fronzel
10-27-2004, 11:12 AM
quicktimes,

huh, I'm not sure why you aren't able to play the movies. Make sure you click on the button with text "A bit Fuzzy 320x240 16mb" or on of the other 3 that pop up after poking at one of the berrys. I'll have to admit that the interface can be a bit confusing it's a good example of form over function.

adrian
10-28-2004, 12:23 AM
No - can't play quicktime at work and they won't let me install it so I'll play it at home when I get my computer back.

Adrian.

UnCommonGrafx
10-28-2004, 06:50 AM
Fronzel,
You are to be commended for finishing the project. I thought the vid was cute and fun; however, it was a bit too long without a point, toward the end -- kind of a drawn out cool down period.

Now that it's done, you could have a lot of fun going back in to add special treatments. Some expressions on the face to go with the music -- the one on the drum (very good, by the by) could really use some facial action.

On the way in, the hidden button on the flash page (over Mushroom) should be transparent.

I watched it. I commented. I liked.
Well done.