PDA

View Full Version : Luxigons with LW8?

Graham Nichols
10-15-2004, 07:56 AM
I'm trying to use luxigons with LW8.01 (PC) without success.

I select the polys required and use Setup -> Layout Tools - > Add Luxigon in modeler (does modeler show anywhere that Luxigons have now created, apart from the Attach Light to Polygon dialogue which doesn't actually show that is HAS been created). Then in Layout I use Add -> Lights -> Convert Luxigons. However, no lights are created.

Any pointers much appreciated.

best, Graham

Exception
10-15-2004, 08:56 AM
Hmm,
Have you made sure you selected the object which had the luxigons in it before you slected the convert luxigons?

I just checked, works fine with me...

Graham Nichols
10-15-2004, 10:17 AM
Hmm,
Have you made sure you selected the object which had the luxigons in it before you slected the convert luxigons?

Ooops! No I had not done that. I guess I figured that it was a global thing (just click convert). Silly me. Many thanks for that Exception. Much appreciated.

best, Graham

sbowling
01-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Hmm,

I can't believe I just wasted almost half an hour on something so stupid. If you have to select an object to convert the luxigons, it should ask you which object you want to convert the luxigons for.