PDA

View Full Version : Rendering Services

twister47
10-13-2004, 06:14 PM
Hey guys,

My boss is on to me to do a little research on rendering services. We are going to be rendering graphics in HD, and since all I have is my single computer, we are going to have to expand out until we have some extra money for our own farm.

Over the course of the months I've been on this forum, I've seen posts about different Rendering Services and I will probably go see what I can find through search. But I would like to know if anyone has a company to suggest, or a company NOT to go to. Etc etc. Let me know what you guys know. :)

Thanks!!

Nate

joschy
10-14-2004, 03:24 AM
try http://www.respower.com/
we have very good experience with these guys. You can reach them if you have a problem 24/7. Great service.

Matt
10-14-2004, 07:12 AM
If you feel uneasy about trusting an automated service (I know I would be!) We've used www.tir.co.uk on a few jobs now. Bob Greenyer is an extremely accomodating chap; has given advice and tips to help me out, and when things were really up against it (nearly all the jobs we hand to him! Sorry Bob!) he has puts the hours in to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Top bloke! :)

Matt

-EsHrA-
10-14-2004, 08:01 AM
there is also this free renderfarm > www.renderplanet.com

mlon

twister47
10-14-2004, 09:11 AM
Thanks guys!

I'll check those out