PDA

View Full Version : Copy a keyframe including all objects and camera ??

nikmills
04-07-2003, 01:01 AM
I want to bring my animation back to it's initial position (all objects and the camera) but I don't know where the simple "copy everything in this keyframe" command is to just get it all in one shot and paste it at the end (or middle) of the sequence.
Yes, I know it's somewhere in the manual. I remember seeing it there, but the book is in Spain and I am in the Homeland of the Last Empire from Hell.
Thanks for your help.

nikmills
04-07-2003, 01:05 AM
Secondly, how about clearing ALL keyframes. Just knocking out all motion in a scene inone shot. Thanks again!

Julian Johnson
04-07-2003, 02:44 AM
Hi nik,

Keyframer in the Generics tab will let you save out keyframes at a specific frame (save single frame data) for all objects, bones and cameras at any given frame and reload it. But it will only reload, I think, at the frame you saved so you might still need to pull them all back to 0 in Graph Editor. Keyframer can be a bit fussy about animations that kick off pre frame 0 and, with complex bone/expression rigs can generate some unexpected results, so try it out first. If the scene was relatively straightforward, I'd be tempted to do it all in Graph Editor having created a favourite set for all bones, cameras and objects....

To delete all frames for all objects then also under generics there's a plugin called tmp_mot-ify_Delete Motion Keys which will do the trick. A lot of people map that one to the delete key anyway...

Julian