PDA

View Full Version : Xmen´s Sentinel reference images

caesar
09-30-2004, 02:49 PM
I search google images for it, but the "matrix´sentinels" are all over the net...I got 2 pictures, but I wanted the old rounded version, not the new little squared one.
Any help?

Qexit
10-01-2004, 08:34 AM
but I wanted the old rounded version, not the new little squared one.
Any help?You mean the Sentinels that appeared in the original X-men comics way back in the 1960s (issues 14-16 I think, I'd have to dig them out of my collection to check) ? The design was pretty similar when they appeared in issues 99-100 with the new X-men.

caesar
10-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Not the very first version but the giant ones from early 90´s (i´m not so old!) :p
About the magazine numbers, here in Brazil they have a different one. I just got 2 pictures with the heads.

Qexit
10-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Lol, I AM that old :rolleyes: My X-men run goes from issue 2 through to around issue 175 (with one or two missing...fortunately not #94 or Giant Size #1 :D ) I don't think I have any 90s issues with giant Sentinels in. All of the Sentinels were pretty big at around 2-3 times the height of a man. The only really giant one was the Master Mould.

caesar
10-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Oh, man! I remember it has a Ninrod robot, the same time. Theres also an issue called "alternatine future" when the xmen are very old, and wolverine died with a blast form a sentinel.

(About their height, I saw in marvels´site the cover of the first sentinel appearence, they looked odd and not so big...anyway)