PDA

View Full Version : Off to NAB!!!

ted
04-05-2003, 02:43 PM
I thought with all the War stuff going on...
WE NEED TO STOP THE WAR FOR NAB!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Let's share what's up and all the adventures!

Going to Bill Cosby Sunday Night with my wife.
NAB Monday, hanging at the NewTek booth for most of it!

Toast Party Monday Night. (You can get info at the NewTek Booth.)
Then see where the excitement takes me!

I’ll be off the forums, but assume there are some “connected people” to continue this!

See ya!

Peter Palesh
04-06-2003, 02:51 PM
big sigh.....

Epita
04-07-2003, 02:08 AM
nope, me far to poor at the moment to be going anywhere but nowhere!

Epita

ted
04-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Great week!!!

In about 3, 3 hour gambling sessions I walked out with $2,000.00 cash. I love the craps tables!!!
Of course I spent far more then that on some great production tools from the show.

The Toast 03 Party was fantastic. Lot's of good times. The Video Toaster prize went to the gal who won the LightWave last year. NewTek also donated 3 VT3 Upgrades. We ended up again with "almost" too many prizes thanks to some fantastic donations.
I won't go into any personal thanks because there were so many and I wouldn't want to leave anyone out.

BUT...If you won a prize, feel free to post it here and who donated it!!! There was a ton of them!

I will say thanks to Ken Weaver from Bradly Audio and Video for the $2,500.00 donation that helped convince me to do this again!!!

I don't have the exact total yet, but thanks to several very generous donations at the party, I'm confident this great community covered the cost of the party. Whew! It was close for a while.

I'll be swamped for a few days at the studio, but I'll get the final tally ASAP, along with some more info.
I just flew back into town and my arms are tired, so I’m going to get some much needed sleep.

I think that We 3 Media and Professional Video and Sound's generous donation of video equipment and TIME to do EVERYTHING associated with setting it up and operating it, made for a much better presentation.

Thanks to Eric Pratt for letting us load the new VT3 on his system so we could get a personal look at VT3 from Paul Lara. Eric didn't get much time to demo his wares, but didn't complain about it.

Thanks to Dan Ablan for the great LightWave demo.

Thanks to everyone else I've not mentioned also. There were so many facets of the party that it made for some great entertainment!!!

Thanks again to all who attended and for your kind words of encouragement. I've got a few ideas on how to make the next one even better!
Good night!:o

Meaty
04-10-2003, 03:44 PM
hehehe sounds like you are havin fun.... congrats on the winnings =]