PDA

View Full Version : reflection pass

sasooo
09-29-2004, 05:56 AM
Hi to all....

I have a rendering problem...

I need to extract refflection pass from lw scene... I tried to do Buffer Export but then I cant compose it because there is no Alpha channel... Screen transfer mode also doesn`t work...

Pleace HELP...

Silkrooster
09-29-2004, 08:14 PM
What about using the photoshop psd file exporter in the image filters? This has a place to export the reflection color.
If you need an alpha, under render options mark save alpha give that a different name than the one your using for your image, change the render frames to one image instead of 60. then press F10 to render scene. Now you have a seperate alpha you can load to use with your image.
To save an alpha with the image in a single file, you must select a file format that is 32bit. TGA seams to work the best. Some formats that say 32bit don't allways work, so you need to experiment. It may depend on the software that is importing the alpha, as some software is not really up to spec when using that format.
Silk

sasooo
09-30-2004, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the info...

I have fix the problem... I neded matte for reflection pass only... I think that cannot be done in LW...

Thanks anyway...