PDA

View Full Version : How to refresh image in modeler?

rafalkurc
09-27-2004, 02:39 AM
How to refresh image in modeler?
I need sometimes to modify texture in f.e. Photoshop.
Remove smth or add smth but in modeler even when I load it again the same imgae appears.
How can I fast refresh it? Closing Modeler works but who want to do this everytime???!
What to do?

lardbros
09-27-2004, 06:59 AM
A couple of ways really.........

1.) Go to the image editor, find it at the top left or press F6, go to the image you want to update, click replace and then load the newly edited image!!

OR// for Layout and is slightly quicker.... try this one

2.) I heard this a while ago, havnt actually tried it... but load the image you are usuing and change the image type (in the image editor) to an image sequence even though it isn't... and everytime you scrub the frame slider at the bottom, the image updates even without having to use the replace image function!

Hope that helps!

rafalkurc
09-27-2004, 07:07 AM
A couple of ways really.........

1.) Go to the image editor, find it at the top left or press F6, go to the image you want to update, click replace and then load the newly edited image!!

OR// for Layout and is slightly quicker.... try this one

2.) I heard this a while ago, havnt actually tried it... but load the image you are usuing and change the image type (in the image editor) to an image sequence even though it isn't... and everytime you scrub the frame slider at the bottom, the image updates even without having to use the replace image function!

Hope that helps!

thanks I will try!

thekho
09-27-2004, 02:18 PM
If you are using LW 8, so you can get excellent plugin a called Texture Refresh by Mike Dailly. Check this out:- http://www.flay.com/GetDetail.cfm?ID=2005