PDA

View Full Version : Problem with THIS message board...

glassefx
09-21-2004, 06:57 AM
I've noticed when I do a "simple" search (the one that auto scrolls down) and enter my user name "glassefx" my latest threads that I have added to do NOT show up... This has been consistant but I have'nt nailed down to whether it occurs on my threads or just the ones I've added to?

Anyone else have this problem?

I think the Newtek staff PROBABLY needs to turn up an cyclic update time or something related in the ole'jellsoft?

I like to come in a do a search for my name so you all don't see my lurking in the shadows... i.e I read from the search result window while occasionally venturing outside of my safe-zone... LOL!

Sick I guess

art
09-21-2004, 10:37 AM
At least I can search for my own post using my 3 letter user id, which did not seem to work properly before. :)

toby
09-21-2004, 06:29 PM
I have always HATED vBulletin!!! I just started getting used to how Fugly it is, and now when you go to a forum you get a HUGE mouseover that describes the thread that's under your mouse and won't go away! And when you type your reply, the text starts ghosting, the cursor goes all over the place, highlighting works backwards, Jeez!

Thanks vBulletin, for another DOWNgrade! You BLOW!!

BeeVee
09-22-2004, 02:00 AM
If you're looking for stuff you posted, there's a Quick Link menu that you can look at threads you're subscribed to on the top right...

B
PS. Apart from the mouseover thing I am in complete agreement with, I think that this version of vBulletin is much nicer...