PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Bezier Tool?

tbcherry
09-17-2004, 02:00 PM
I am sure this will come easy to someone, I am currently trying to learn LW after having used 3D Studio Max for 6 years.

Question
I have been unable to load access the Bezier Tool in LW8.01 on the PC.
Currently running Win 2000. I have tried to load the plug-in (Primtools, I think) it does not show up. Not even after re-boot?

I am looking under the Create tab in Modeler, under Sketch, nothing. It is not listed anywhere greyed out either.

I have LW loaded on my Mac also, however the Bezier tool loads there fine.

Please help!
Frustrated

TC

Dodgy
09-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Does it show up in the menu editor? It should be under Create.

GregMalick
09-17-2004, 04:41 PM
Yes! :D Use the Menu Editor and the Find Command...

from the LW7 manual:
Finding Assignments and Commands
If you have a command selected in the left window and click Find, the command, if any, on the right will become selected. Selecting a command in the right window and clicking Find will select the matching command in the left window. Since a command can be assigned to more than one menu location, successive Find clicks will show the next assignment, if more than one exists.

AND

Clicking Search allows you to type in a search phrase to find a command. Note that this will only find the first instance and it is case sensitive.

HINT
If you know the keyboard shortcut, but want to find the corresponding menu location, use the Find function on the Configure Keys panel to determine the command name.Then, use the Find function on the Configure Menus panel to see where it is assigned.

tbcherry
09-20-2004, 12:03 PM
That did the trick. Thanks for your help!
I appreciate your patience.

tc