PDA

View Full Version : Keyframe Magazine

ScorpioProd
09-13-2004, 12:39 PM
OK, so what is the status on the "new" Keyframe under the new name that only makes sense to die-hard 3D people?

Ignoring the fact that it probably won't be very useful to me if it doesn't have VT coverage anymore, when is it supposed to be out?

The next issue of Keyframe is overdue and Philip insists there are four pages of Newtek ads in it.

Well, I hope the magazine actually comes out and Newtek didn't waste their ad money.

If someone already has it, please let me know, cause I have a subscription and it defintately didn't arrive here.

UnCommonGrafx
09-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey Eugene,
I don't know the status of the new magazine, but did catch a note about Dan, the editor, being involved with some BIG hd array manufacturers with the VT as a network-connected tool.
I only say this to say: seems he has at least two stories in this tidbit alone. ;)

Here's hoping NewTek can assist someone in sharing the in-depth stuff feature-envy is borne of. For others, dagnabit, and not us I mean. :p A mag with the word GAMES on it would get things noticed. chuckle.

ScorpioProd
09-13-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm just annoyed that my two year wait (with paid subscription) for more NewtekPro magazines got restarted for just ONE issue of Keyframe, and now nothing more... :confused:

I realize Newtek is a small company/user base to have a real magazine dedicated to them, but I wish they did. There was so much useful info in past Newtek product magazines.

And although I'm usually optimisic, I really don't see the VT being included now that the magazine has merged with other 3D-only mags.

So again I issue the old refrain: "So hey, where's the rest of my subscription I paid for!?!"