PDA

View Full Version : Gingerbread Man

etobiason
09-13-2004, 09:10 AM
Finished! The WIP is here. (http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=27707&page=1&pp=15) Cheers!

To summarize from the WIP, I did the gingerbread man. The photography and compositing were done by real professionals. :D

-e

veljko
09-13-2004, 02:36 PM
well you should all watch it people! Im tryng to watch my figure here- all these food images make me hungry! and they are all so well made!
yours is no exepction!
i like it:)

miso popovic
09-13-2004, 02:46 PM
I love it! He's maybe a bit to specular? great compositing, i love the messy feet:)

Earl
09-13-2004, 05:10 PM
Incredible composite. The texturing of the gingerbread, the pose and expression all fit the photograph well. I really like this piece.

I have to agree with veljko, I want to eat it. :D

etobiason
09-14-2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks guys. Miso, I agree with you that it is quite specular but it is not too specular...what I mean is, I was supposed to make it look like it belonged to a batch of cookies from a photoshoot done the year before. I think those cookies had some kind of glaze or something on them, because they were really shiny. So I tried to duplicate the shininess of those cookies in this one.

Probably, on my own, I never would have considered such a thing as a shiny gingerbread cookie....

-e