PDA

View Full Version : Ra_soldier(Feng Zhu)

miso popovic
09-12-2004, 04:31 AM
It was kinda difficult to texture Capel's Feng Zhu Character(again-man, great object!), so i decided to make my own :):) hope you like it

hrgiger
09-12-2004, 06:39 AM
It looks kind of "the cast of stargate visits California during forest fire season....".

Perhaps a desert backdrop of some sort would be more fitting?

miso popovic
09-12-2004, 09:07 AM
:) i did make some renders with the desert backdrop actualy, but i was happier how this one turned out coz i could make a more contrast picture with strong light from fire and a more darker side coz of the smoke and stuff. Maybe I'll post both (when i get to my comp at work) and let you all be the judge! :)

Mike Borjon
09-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Good job on the modeling and texturing. How about striking a more dramatic pose, perhaps rendering action silhouettes first with more dynamic camera placement. Once you have the pose then the background wonít matter much. Itís all in the posing. But like I said earlier, good job.

Mike

Capel
09-13-2004, 01:44 PM
Nice modeling, man. And the textures are great! I agree with the pose... this guy should be ready to fight or something... Sorry about my model... i'm pretty sloppy. I want your texturing skills! :)

veljko
09-13-2004, 01:57 PM
great modeling and texturing!
looks cool :)

i agree that a more dramatic pose would be better though

:)

miso popovic
09-13-2004, 02:07 PM
tnx for the comment's. Yea, the pose could have a bit more action to it, I'll try to do that and post the result.
Caple- your model is great! It is only that it has just one surface so it's a bit tedious to texture, but that's only coz you did not intend for it to be texured. Great work, i hope i came at least close to what you did.