PDA

View Full Version : $350 Lightwave 7.5 Commercial w/Dongle (and more) fully transferable for LW8 upgrade

Scott Wilkinson
09-10-2004, 12:58 PM
I am the original owner and am selling Lightwave 7.5 Full version. All manuels and Box included of course.

Plus I am including: Dan Ablan's "Inside Lightwave 7" (with CD), a couple of 3D World magazines (with CDs), and a bunch of CDs with may great models and textures! (wow huh?) Also, I will even throw in my full box version of Lightwave 6.5.

I'm selling it all for $350 USD

I live in Kitchener, Ontario Canada, but will ship anywhere.

This is a great way to save on LW 8

Why am I selling? Yesterday was my birthday. I'm 39, have 5 kids, and full time job. Therefore I have to cut out the 3D hobby gig..... sad but true.

May my beloved Lightwave 3D suite go to a happy user!

email me: wilkinson (then that 'at' symbol) rogers (then dot) com

Scott Wilkinson
09-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Hey guys, why no takers? This is an incredible deal! Is there something I don't know about or is it just a case that no one wants to get into Lightwave right now?

thecomputerpro
09-13-2004, 09:40 AM
I am totally interested in your lw offer. Please let me tell you a lil about myself. I am an associate childrens pastor in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and I have dreamed of being able to work with lightwave and such products all my life but have not been able to afford them. I have had to settle for the freebies here and there, but it has ALWAYS been my passion. I am trying to develop a 3d series to promote the gospel to children ages 3-12 in my local area on our television broadcast. We are a very small ministry, so your offer is VERY cool. Please let me know if this still stands.

Thanks and may God Bless you greatly in what other endeavors you set your heart to,

Christopher D. Norris
Starlight Kidz :)

Scott Wilkinson
09-13-2004, 09:51 AM
UNBELIEVABLE!

I am a pastor too! Check out our website: www.newcreationrpc.net

You can also listen to my radio show "The Measure of All Things" on FaithFM every Saturday at 12PM Eastern Time (there's a link on our site).

I always wanted to do exactly what you want: to make gospel promoting animations etc. etc. But I just don't have time for it.

If you are interested, Email me.
Sincerely, Scott

Scott Wilkinson
09-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Hi Chris,

Could you please let me know soon if you want to buy? Otherwise I will post an ad on ebay. I just wanted to give you first choice. email me

wilkinson (at) rogers (dot) com

Thanks!

Scott Wilkinson
09-14-2004, 07:53 AM
OK. My deal is on ebay Canada here:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7102026887&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:CA:1

Note: $450 CD is $345 USD so don't have a fit when you see $450 (that's Canadian dollars)

You have six days. By the people are responding if you make the offer, you will get it.

amath
09-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Scot has this been sold yet.
let me know.