PDA

View Full Version : Why I love the toaster

videoguy
04-03-2003, 06:15 PM
I submitted a video I edited to a scholarship competition at the art institute. well i won and got best of show which means i get a $25,000 scholarship!! WOOHOO!!!

ted
04-03-2003, 07:36 PM
Congrats. How long is it?
If you're coming to NAB/Toast 03, bring a VHS copy and maybe we can play it in the background.

videoguy
04-03-2003, 08:07 PM
i cant make it to toast 03 but maybe i can post it online or distribute some DVDs

SBowie
04-03-2003, 08:34 PM
How about FedExing a DVD to Ted?

Kurt_Henning
04-03-2003, 09:18 PM
If you have a toaster make a super cool windows media file. someone here would make it available. That way we could see if soon. I am spoiled man. Why wait. FEdex? Doesn't that mean Monday in the real world.

Use the web.

I have to use fedex, but hey, the t2 makes beautiful files for the web. And it could be available in about the time it would take world trade center art school guy to render his project.

Way to go. Make more stuff. Try to make the t2 crash by freaking its brain out. Play the stuff back wards. Turn the knobs to 11. Shoot out of focus and blur it with effects.

The best idea. Make crappy home movies with your friends. You are college with a t2. Waste some time with it.

You are the art school guy (meant in a good way), spin the t2 knobs and freak us all out.

Shoot me the file if it 10 MB or less