PDA

View Full Version : multiple cameras?

sketchydave
04-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Is there a way to keyframe multiple cameras into Lightwave? Say if I wanted to go from a close up to a wide shot, or a few quick edits. Or am I going to have to export each angle into an editor?

hrgiger
04-03-2003, 04:09 PM
Not natively. Yet. I believe there is a plug-in at flay.com called switcher that will allow you to switch cameras during a render. I always just render out seperate shots and then composite them in Adobe Premiere.

Jockomo
04-03-2003, 08:36 PM
If you are not using field rendering, or using motion blur, you can move the camera between frames. Like if the last frame of shot 1 is at frame 300 make a keyframe there, and then move the camera to the new position and make a key frame at 301. You'll have to adjust your tension on both of the frames, so your camera doesn't anticipate the move.

sketchydave
04-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Thanks all! I'll try each of these, see what is most effective. I had a feeling it was going to be slightly tricky but I wanted to make sure there wasn't an easier way first.

hrgiger
04-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Good idea Jockomo, I didn't even think of that one. I'll have to use that since I rarely ever use motion blur or field rendering.