hellothere
09-14-2004, 02:19 AM
I dont understand...what type of domains are they :confused:

sbrandt
09-14-2004, 04:36 AM
It's spam from Wembley, UK.
The name is Brian Retkin.
He created a phony subscription and
only used it once just to post his spam.

Weetos
09-14-2004, 05:59 AM
those are not real domain suffixes, so public DNS's can't resolve them. The trick is that you have to change your browser settings so any URL you type is no longer sent to your DNS server but actually being analysed for taylored advertisement, and therefore it can also resolve those stupid domain name suffixes. Chances are that you're gonna have tons of popups and be spammed to death.

Don't even think of trying this piece of crap

Weetos

anothergeek
09-14-2004, 06:40 AM
those are not real domain suffixes, so public DNS's can't resolve them. The trick is that you have to change your browser settings so any URL you type is no longer sent to your DNS server but actually being analysed for taylored advertisement, and therefore it can also resolve those stupid domain name suffixes. Chances are that you're gonna have tons of popups and be spammed to death

definition: a domain name is simply an address on the internet. yes...these domains are just as "real" as any other. hmmm.... hanging before a trial...thought that had faded out. still, you can already see thousands and thousands of users worldwide using these domains

anyway the spam-free email addresses don't need any plugin to use ....but maybe its more fun just to quote "chances" of this and "chances" of that :eek:

Weetos
09-14-2004, 07:21 AM
hummm well those are domain names, if you like to call them so, but ...

> www.wpym.cool
Server : cache0300.ns.eu.uu.net
Address: 194.98.65.65

*** cache0300.ns.eu.uu.net can't find www.wpym.cool : Non-existent domain
No DNS server can resolve those domains (since those suffixes are not present in the NS hierarchy) , that's why a "plugin" is required and I wouldn't be surprised that some spywares (oops sorry "plugins") are provided as well.

Just my opinion, but there are better ways to earn money than by spreading that kind of things. Oh by the way, this is Newtek's discussions Forum, and I doubt they like seeing people using this board to promote their own business. Please use good old spam instead, you can find email adresses listings everywhere

anothergeek
09-14-2004, 07:52 AM
spyware, je pense que non! :)