PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation to Newtek

digimassa
09-05-2004, 05:00 AM
:cool:
Working on a large project I still use 7.5 and I installed the 7.5d bugfix this morning. From reading the readme I was a liitle afraid of running the update but it worked proper and LW seems to run more stable indeed, eg. in 7,5c it allways was a risc to delete a larger number of objects from a scene, now that works fine.

I really thank Newtek for this update and I see it as a big step in the right direction, this is the way paying customers shall be treated.

Edit: just found a strange point: if you have scene, eg. frame 0 to frame 100, and you run particel calculation from "start" button in "FX-Browser" it sets the frame range to +1, it increases your scene from eg. frame 0 to frame 101, everytime you press,^^

Triple G
09-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Edit: just found a strange point: if you have scene, eg. frame 0 to frame 100, and you run particel calculation from "start" button in "FX-Browser" it sets the frame range to +1, it increases your scene from eg. frame 0 to frame 101, everytime you press,^^

While I'm not sure of the technical reasons why it does that, I can tell you that that behavior is not unique to 7.5d. I'm running plain old vanilla 7.5 and it does the same thing.