PDA

View Full Version : KURV studios video training special!!

kurv
08-26-2004, 12:06 PM
We wanted to post a coupon for KURV studios training and the Kaze DVD.

The coupon is good for 20% off our already incredibly priced videos!!

The code is "kurvstudios".

Please visit us at www.kurvstudios.com/lightwave to see what we have to offer the LightWave community.

mattclary
08-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Wes, is that 20% off all videos or juts of the Kaze DVD?

stefan
08-26-2004, 02:32 PM
We wanted to post a coupon for KURV studios training and the Kaze DVD.

The coupon is good for [b]20%[b] off our already incredibly priced videos!!

Please visit us at www.kurvstudios.com/lightwave to see what we have to offer the LightWave community.

when come the dynamic training out? when i can see demo?

Grace
08-31-2004, 12:00 PM
Hi! I am also interested in the Dynamics training...specifically in the Hair and fluid dynamics. How long is the coupon valid for or is there a way to pre-order and apply the coupon? BTW, I don't think I ever seen such a wealth of training materials! Between high-quality books and CDs/DVDs from so many authors it's amazing...I love it!

lesterfoster
08-31-2004, 07:37 PM
when come the dynamic training out? when i can see demo?
Hi! I am also interested in the Dynamics training...specifically in the mechanics and engineering side of this, as I am a aircraft welder and very good with mechanical things, and hand skills. LightWave is my CAD of choice ;)

How long is the coupon valid for or is there a way to pre-order and apply the coupon?

ballew
09-01-2004, 02:04 PM

Am I correct that these videos (such as LightWave 3D [8] Vehicle Modeling Volume I & II ) are on DVD not VHS or CD-ROM? :confused: I might have missed it, but I didn't see where the media was specified.

Craig Ballew

kurv
09-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Stefan, Grace, lesterfoster, I will try to get a few demos up soon for you. We estimate having these videos out in early October.

Am I correct that these videos (such as LightWave 3D [8] Vehicle Modeling Volume I & II ) are on DVD not VHS or CD-ROM? :confused: I might have missed it, but I didn't see where the media was specified.

Craig Ballew

Yes sir, these are DVD's. We can print you a CD version for a few dollars extra to cover materials.

Thanks!!

Grace
09-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Thanks Wes! Will the coupon still be valid in October?

kurv
09-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Thanks Wes! Will the coupon still be valid in October?

Email me... if it is not I will have another special going on at that time for you.

Thanks again Grace!!

Grace
09-01-2004, 02:32 PM
Thanks Wes! That'll make a great birthday present! :D

Mike Pauza
09-02-2004, 10:30 AM
Stefan, Grace, lesterfoster:

I'm working on the dynamics dvd's as fast as I can guys! Hope to have the first one out soon. Don't worry, Wes is keeping after me. :)

Oh, in case you don't know, all the Kurv dvd authors have agreed to visit the Kurv forums at least once a week to answer questions about the videos...which is very cool. That should be a great resouce and really grow the community.

-Mike Pauza

kurv
09-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Stefan, Grace, lesterfoster:

I'm working on the dynamics dvd's as fast as I can guys! Hope to have the first one out soon. Don't worry, Wes is keeping after me. :)

Thanks Mike, you ROCK!!! What I have seen so far is just simply amazing!!!!

Oh, in case you don't know, all the Kurv dvd authors have agreed to visit the Kurv forums at least once a week to answer questions about the videos...which is very cool. That should be a great resouce and really grow the community.

-Mike Pauza

Very good point Mike... this is a really good support system as artists are notified as you have questions and you will probably get answers from more than one artist ;)

Thanks everyone!!

Grace
09-02-2004, 12:50 PM
That's fantastic Mike! I hope we weren't putting too much pressure on you, I just get way too excited by all the new training stuff ;)

kurv
09-02-2004, 01:02 PM
That's fantastic Mike! I hope we weren't putting too much pressure on you, I just get way too excited by all the new training stuff ;)

Grace, put a little pressure on him (shhhhhhhhhh) :eek: :D

Mike Pauza
09-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Just trying to do it right guys. :)

-Mike

kurv
09-02-2004, 01:55 PM
We know Mike, they look awesome keep up the great work man!!! just jerk'n your chain :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that Vehicle Modeling II has been released, same offers apply...

----

----

More videos coming, thanks folks!!