PDA

View Full Version : a room

veljko
08-19-2004, 05:35 AM
hi to all!

hope you like it, i tried to get close to the cool images i saw here in the forums aswell as give it my touch:)
thx to all the cool advices from the other interior threads i was smart enough to copy paste onto my computer:)

hope you like it!
:)

Weetos
08-19-2004, 05:59 AM
Hey Veljko :)

Nice one as usual !!! I love the furniture design and the mood of this picture. Just one crit about the blur effect, that looks weird in the foreground chair region. it looks like you applied it to some parts of the foreground elements as well as the background. maybe compositing a blurred background render with a foreground furniture render could make it (I hope that makes sense). Just a thought, you may want to leave it untouched

I like the lighting too, the setup is interesting

Keep up the good work

Best regards

Weetos

richdj
08-19-2004, 09:08 AM
:D EXCELLENT :D

Rich

veljko
08-19-2004, 01:34 PM
Hi- thx for the replies,
i was going for a wierd blur effect- not sou much as a depth of field blur as much as a sunny day atmospheric wierd blur thing :)
i admit it is a stretch, but i kinda like it:)
anyone else feels the same or?

adrian
08-19-2004, 01:48 PM
My first reaction was the blur was detracting from the image. However after a longer look it's kind of "artsy".

Anyway it's a very nice image with a warm summer feeling. Besides, if you like it then that's all that counts!

Adrian.

Hervé
08-20-2004, 05:32 AM
Ah ah, this is very good, I love the mood ! did U created the furniture, or that exists already ?

Care to share your lighting...?;) :D

Bravo !

@+

veljko
08-20-2004, 10:15 AM
thx Herve,(could not find the "e" you use:) )
i just modeled out the furniture- found it on the net-
the chairs are rather funky looking, dont you think? :)
whats up with you? havent seen any new work for a while? except the vine bottle stickers:)

Hervé
08-21-2004, 12:49 AM
OK OK it's coming... long render time... this is where I relly have to improve my skills, optimizing scenes to render faster WITHOUT sacrifying the quality.....

Tomorrow I'll post something...

@+

BTW, I love those funky chairs... I have really funky chairs myself in my home....;)

veljko
08-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Just buy a better computer- works every time!:)

miso popovic
08-23-2004, 05:21 AM
what a crap-*** image! You're a brave man for posting such a sub par, realy owfull, butt-ugly "room"??? I mean, maybe it look's better on your monitor(if it is set to contrast=0, brightness=0), but where i sit i'ts just pline offensive!!

miso popovic
08-23-2004, 05:22 AM
just kidd'n, a great image man! I love the atmosphere!love the feel

veljko
08-23-2004, 11:05 AM
:)- glad you like it-