PDA

View Full Version : Future paid work. (cars)

Igu4n4
08-17-2004, 09:52 AM
Hey all,... I might have some upcoming work that I will need some help with due to load, and deadlines.

I do a lot of work through many agencies in Toronto but one of my main clients is GM Canada through their agency. For the past 2 years have been recreating many of their vehicles in 3d for use in broadcast, print, and multi media. The work is full pipeline, meaning, modelling->texturing->animating->rendering.

This work is relatively consistent, and has its high's and low's as per frequency of cars needed at different times in the year.

I do all the work currently myself, and it can be stressful at times, so I am looking to put together some contacts that I will be able to collaborate with on some projects in the (possibly) immediate future, and/or near future.

I am attaching some still samples below to see the type of work I am looking for. These are from some past projects.

If you are interested, and feel you can work to this level, comfortable with modelling from photographs/assets, and are professional in your methods and time management, please email me at [email protected] as I'd like to see some work and talk about possibilties. It will take me a few days usually to respond, but I will.

I wish the website was more up to date (2 years old), I simply havent had the time to update ;) (yes it's been that busy).

Steve
www.iguana-den.com

Igu4n4
08-17-2004, 09:52 AM
example2

Igu4n4
08-17-2004, 09:53 AM
example3

Emmanuel
08-17-2004, 01:05 PM
Hey,

I am not a big fan of car renders, but Yours are outstanding, especially the one with the lightning, thats almost like Jurassic Park !!!
Very intense scene !!!

Lewis
08-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Very cool renders :)

CST-V looks best IMHO. I'm interested to hear more about project so i sent mail to you.

cheers

harlan
08-17-2004, 02:55 PM
That CTS-V - IS F###ING AWESOME!!!!

I had to do a "reality" double-take for a second there!!!

Nice work.

harlan
08-17-2004, 02:58 PM
I also took the liberty of perusing your site...very nice work indeed!!!