PDA

View Full Version : villa type

dilaima
08-17-2004, 04:09 AM
another archi work........ohh boring.

starbase1
08-17-2004, 05:25 AM
Wow! Amazing stuff!

About the only thing I can spot is that thefountain looks a bit large to my eye.

But maybe it's a bog fountain?
:D

erroLux
08-17-2004, 08:10 AM
Makes me wanna take another vacation...

Maybe just a bit more "life" to it? --> Some animals or people?

Greets...

dilaima
08-17-2004, 02:42 PM
a clean version

dilaima
08-17-2004, 02:51 PM
just wondering about the rendeing technique now on, for archi viz, the client want to c his house and like it in order to buy it, by ur thought what will impress more or let the client buy the project:
1-a near realism photo (including dirts .......less fantastic objects, flowers and ppls)
2-a clean cg output

what will impress more as samples in the portfolio to give company a good image about ur work:
1 or 2????

erroLux
08-18-2004, 07:08 AM
Like it...
Allways find it more interesting when something's happening, like people or animals or creatures...

Whit
08-18-2004, 11:58 AM
I used to photograph office buildings for companies who were selling their building or looking for clients to rent a floor. My clients never wanted to see people in the shots, even exterior views taken downtown where there would almost always be people. My clients always wanted to see shots nicely propped (nice plants in the halls, neatly arranged items on desks, etc.).

I know that realtors selling homes don't want the current owners present when showing a home. They think that if the home is empty it is easier for potential buyers to project themselves into the home. The buyer can picture themselves making dinner, eating at the table, sitting in the living room with friends. Actually seeing strangers (the current owners) sitting on the coach interferes with that imaginative ownership of the home.

I suppose realtors are also afraid that the current owner might say the wrong thing (i.e "the roof hardly ever leaks") which wouldn't be a problem in your case. :^)

Just my 2 cents.

--Whit

Hervé
08-18-2004, 11:44 PM
well, I'd say putting people in help to have an idea about the actual size of the building.... but your right (kinda of) that potential buyers have a hardest time picturing themselves in... that's why I think silouettes are much better.... and also because today, there is no real reliable solution to have nice crowd in your render... xcuse me, but all RPC types of stuff Suk big time, look, they always seam out of place, like glued on the image. I'd rather put a white or colored real 3D low poly silouette that interact with the render, and let the client picture himself in ... and make the architect happy, coz "we now have a good sense of the building size...." as the last one told me...

But after all, who am I to say such comments, huh.... :D ;)

cheers....