PDA

View Full Version : Lw and missing jointmorph.p

oxyg3n
04-01-2003, 07:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

I use a pc at home and we are using lw on macs at school. Well, here is my problem, the macs at school do not have the jointmorph.p plugin and it is an inconvienance to work at school on a file and then have to go home and reapply the jointmorphs.

Does anyone here work on a mac? And do you know if the jointmorph.p plugin is available for this platform?

If so, do you know where I can get it? I have checked the dl pages at newtek, and have not found any updates that include this plugin.

Thanks,

mlinde
04-02-2003, 03:42 PM
Plugins:Animate:JointMorph.p

Exists in my LW 7.5 install. What version of LW at the school? If it isn't showing up then you need the school tech to re-install, unless it's 6.5 for OSX. 6.5 for OS X was a "free" release (assuming you had LW already licensed) and does not include all the plugins in the final 7.0-7.5 releases.

oxyg3n
04-02-2003, 04:04 PM
Hello mlinde,

I happened to find the missing plugins at school, they were in the plugins folder for lightwave 7.0 and not in the 7.5 folder. Thanks though for taking the time to look into it for me:)

I like your avatar, is it from a dali painting?

mlinde
04-02-2003, 05:55 PM
my avatar is not dali. I'm embarassed to say I can't find my source right now. It was one of a series of works by an artist at a show at the DeCordova Museum outside Boston last spring, the show was "Monsters in Contemporary Art"

If I can find the source, I'll let you know the artist...