PDA

View Full Version : Converting Still Images to JPEG

davalvideo
08-13-2004, 02:31 PM
I've been trying for a little while now to perform what I am aure is a very simple task, but to no avail. All I want to do is convert some still images I took in CAPTURE MODE to JPEG format so I can use the images on video and DVD case covers. I begin with one frame as I was told, and then in the pop-up I select JPEG. When I hit render, nothing happens. I would appreciate some help, and if your explanation could be "step by step", I'd be most grateful. Obviously, I'm leaving out a step or two.
Thanks very much

Rich Deustachio
08-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Load the rtv into Aura change the mode to jpg and save as.

bradl
08-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Not at my machine but should be something like this: Render Selection (or something like that) can be called from the menu or rt. click. Then make sure you select video, de-select audio, assign path and name, select still image format, make sure your selection is only 1 frame by setting the heads and tails entries, then hit OK.

davalvideo
08-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Thanks folks!! I figiured out what I was doing wrong. In the Render/Convert window it asks where you want to send the converted images. I was trying to send them to a folder that did not exist, thus the images would not render. Much oblidged for all of your help.