PDA

View Full Version : Im New (agein)

edyzero
08-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Hi, Thank for all your coments.

I has re-reading one of my favorite comics, so i trie to model one of my favor cines.

Like i said last time im new at this hope u like it & i'd like to recive more coments.

PS: I trie a trick for the final image, i think looks all right.

edyzero
08-08-2004, 08:57 PM
heres the original

edyzero
08-08-2004, 08:58 PM
heres my version

twister47
08-08-2004, 11:40 PM
not quite sure how close you wanted it to be to the orignal, but if that was your intent, then the eyes need to be a much taller, and the shoulders more defined.

Is that as much of the character that you are going to model?

Death.Druid
08-12-2004, 09:59 PM
the comic looks pretty cool, whats it called lol :D
the dude u mades not that bad ether. are u gona give him a body? id like to see the finshed art

edyzero
08-12-2004, 10:09 PM
the comic is "the spider-clan" a manga verssion of spiderman, like i said im new on this so i dont think it would look good, i dont know if i like the final model i'll poust it , we'll see =7

null studios om
08-22-2004, 08:57 AM
i think that you have 2 learn more,any way this picture is empty and i think that you sent the wrong one...;) :confused: its so simple....
now take a look at this imae ad tell me what do u think about it:

edyzero
08-22-2004, 03:56 PM
Looks really nice, real good render the only thig its too shyny, but any thing else its cool

veljko
08-23-2004, 05:09 AM
for goodness sake move this thread to the WIP page...
gee-

WIP= WORK IN PROGRESS

@null studios om:
what the heck is that reflective addidas ball have to do with his modeling of the super hero? I did not see any conection...
btw. please, next time, try to keep the posts relevant and post the image instead of a link.
A nice JPG can be 10, if not more, times less in MGbites and just as nice as a BMP...