PDA

View Full Version : what is a tjunka

stefan
08-06-2004, 08:50 AM
so finisch with still pic:)

veljko
08-06-2004, 09:21 AM
i dont get it?
the modell looks cool but i cant really see it cos it so small- the main part of the image seems to be a photo?
photo of what?

stefan
08-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by veljko
i dont get it?
the modell looks cool but i cant really see it cos it so small- the main part of the image seems to be a photo?
photo of what?

first i render the model( right in upper corner) tahn on a background screen and than rework the pic and
than i set thetjunka pic with background on the notebook monitor. this was a screenshoot from a tv movie, i dont know more the name.

here is a bigger render from tjunka only
http://www.cg-feeling.de/sb_in_work.jpg

veljko
08-06-2004, 10:19 AM
this is much better- imho you should have posted the larger version of the model in the first pleace.
the modell looks totaly vierd but on closer inspection looks cool. i would make the hande of the blade in different colour then the glows- it was hard at first to make a difference between the two and this was confusing, specially in the first pic-
wierd shading:)
oh yea, next time be more descriptive on your subject naming and work explanation. Your post made little sence- atleast for me-
Its nice to make a fact info description when posting a work- what does it represent, what is it for, how did you make it and stuff like that.
makes things much clearer
:)