PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle: 'TiTie'

MAXIS
04-01-2003, 08:34 AM
Oh no!... not another TT!

Any form of feedback that anyone wishes to offer will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Audi_TT_Images (http://users.bigpond.net.au/sm_audi_tt/)

nic0880
04-01-2003, 09:58 AM
Even though it is another Audi TT, I am very impressed.
The modeling is superb, very detailed. I love the lights. The lighting and textures are great too.
I haven't mastered auto modeling yet, I am never satisfied with my results. I would love to see a wire frame and some comments on how you modeled the TT.

Epita
04-01-2003, 12:48 PM
THats really good, i like all the PR cars that are done here, we could have are own motor show if someone wants to render it!, I loved the 6th image, can i use it as a desktop? great backdrop you do that too?

Epita

Lewis
04-01-2003, 06:33 PM
Good to see you here MAXIS :)

really great modifications and i like color.

I would only increase subpatch render level by one (now i can see some small segmentation on latest image 1280 resolution :)).

banshee
04-03-2003, 04:56 AM
Nice TiTies :D .Sorry, someone had to say it. Love the rims-tires-brakes. Great modeling there. Color is good too. I have to like orange, I work for Depot :)

Matt
04-03-2003, 06:01 AM
Maxis, great work, and a much more interesting colour!

Did you use radiosity or lots of area lights for your lighting?

riki
04-03-2003, 06:35 AM
Man wow love the car in the station (no6), but can we get a larger render 1152 x 870. I gave you some stars so PLS spread the love :-)

aeko
04-03-2003, 05:30 PM
Some constructive criticism: Looks really good but you might want to add some small nicks or dirt to the paint. It looks too perfect and in that way; a bit fake. Even a car coming off a car lot which looks perfect has some dust or dirt on it. Try adding a tiny touch of noise in Photoshop and then erase a bunch of it and use that as a specular map. Something to take away (just a bit) from the perfect specularity of the paint and other glossy areas would add a lot.

Hope this helps.